Sunday, July 16, 2017

SunJam 2017

Jam Time!

Yes, it's that time again - SunJam 2017 has hit the Sunshine Coast, so time to lug the workstation somewhere and punch out a game!

You're What Now?

This time I decided not to enter as a programmer, rather as an artist. I wanted to try my hand at something new and different so this was a great place to give it a shot!

Deep in the Trench

So not only doing art, I decided to do some hand drawn sprite animations! This was a fun experiment, and my hat goes off to those who do this full time!

I also composed a background music loop and other sounds.

Always Something Different

While this wasn't the game I thought I'd be making, it was good to do something a bit out of the norm.
If you want a good laugh, go check it out! https://scrapsgamedev.itch.io/divide

0 comments:

Post a Comment